If you’re in the market for a new twin-channel boiler control, look no further than the excellent Potterton EP2 programmer.
Built to work with a variety of existing Potterton boilers and to provide independent control of both heating and hot water, this central heating programmer features a digital clock display and is suitable for both fully pumped and gravity heating systems.
Usable as a 24-hour, 5-day/2-day, or 7-day programmer, the EP2 is designed as a versatile heating control that’s both reliable and easy to install. Thanks to its user-friendly interface, the Potterton EP2 is also simple for home owners to understand and manage – making it the perfect product for both trade professionals and their customers.
• Supply Voltage: 230V-50Hz
• Switch Rating: 2 Amps resistive/Amp inductive (0.6 Power Factor)
• Max Ambient Temperature: 50C
• Height: 104mm
• Width: 161mm
• Depth: 49mm
• Indicator lights which activate when the controlled medium switches on
• 7-day, 5-day/2-day, and 24hr programming
• Digital clock display
• Up to 3 on/off periods per day
• Suits both fully pumped and gravity heating systems
• LED circuit indicators
• Independent control of heating or hot water
• Clock maintained during power failure
• A direct replacement for existing EP2000, EP2001, EP2002, EP3002, EP6002 models
The EP2 Programmer can be used with existing Potterton EP Programmer backplates without the need for rewiring, provided that the existing backplate has not been damaged and is in a good condition.
|Manufacturers Part No||7211473|
|Primary Product Type||Programmer|
|Sub Product Type||Boiler Programmers|