This Potterton EP2 programmer (7211473) features a twin channel system, allowing independent control over both heating and hot water as well as 24-hour, 5/2 day and seven day settings. A great replacement for previous Potterton controls, the EP2 digital programmer is suitable for both fully pumped and gravity fed systems, making it an excellent choice for a whole host of properties.
Designed by Potterton’s experts with the trade installer in mind, this programmer can be used with existing Potterton EP backplates whereby removing the need for rewiring, saving you time and money. Plus, with its user-friendly interface, the EP2 twin channel programmer is simple for homeowners to use and manage while allowing them to have greater control over their heating system.
Featuring advanced and extended settings, this is a highly customisable central heating control that allows for up to three on/off periods throughout the day, depending on a household’s heating requirements. Be sure to check out this top quality Potterton EP2 programmer and make the most of our convenient in-store collection options, available free of charge across the nation, when you shop online at Discounted Heating today.
• Supply voltage: 230V-50Hz
• Switch rating: 2 Amps resistive/Amp inductive (0.6 Power Factor)
• Max ambient temperature: 50C
• Height: 104mm
• Width: 161mm
• Depth: 49mm
• Indicator lights activate when the controlled medium switches on
• 7-day, 5-day/2-day, and 24hr programming
• Digital clock display
• Up to 3 on/off periods per day
• Suits both fully pumped and gravity heating systems
• LED circuit indicators
• Clock maintained during power failure
• A direct replacement for existing EP2000, EP2001, EP2002, EP3002, EP6002 models
The EP2 Programmer can be used with existing Potterton EP Programmer backplates without the need for rewiring, provided that the existing backplate has not been damaged and is in a good condition.
|Manufacturers Part No||7211473|
|Primary Product Type||Programmer|