- Constructed in Duplex stainless steel for maximum strength - pressure tested to 15 bar.
- Improved performance at low pressures down to 1 bar
- New water inlet controls increase flow rates by up to 20%
- Improved insulation for maximum heat retention.
- Capacity: 300L
- Indirect Solar Cylinder
- Reduction in heat loss of 14%.
- No anode - eliminates costly anode maintenance.
- Insulated casing for the temperature and pressure relief valve to minimise heat loss.
- Unique 'L-shaped' long-life Superloy immersion heater reaches deeper into the tank giving more hot water.
- Titanium immersion as standard on all direct models.
- Patented cold water inlet diffuser minimises mixing of cold and hot water.
- High performance 'coil-in-coil' heat exchanger.
- Second purpose-designed solar coil to ensure maximum heat input and solar efficiency.
- Exceeds CheSS* Best Practice for recovery times and insulation.
- Complies with future European Energy Using Products Directive.
- Fully indemnified design service.
- Installer friendly design
|Manufacturers Part No||95050517|
|Primary Product Type||Cylinder|
|Sub Product Type||Solar|