Click Image for Gallery
Aylesbury KB-Type float valve (high flow) 40mm
Aylesbury ‘KB’ type float valves are operated by a transfer of weight in an actuator tube which causes the valve to open or close. The arrangement of the float and buoy assembly produces a delayed change of balance in the actuator as the water level alters. The total assembly is relatively light with no pressure related stresses.
As a result, the valve does not require any supporting structure. For Type KB 1/2" - 15mm valves use 3/4" - 20mm.
|Primary Product Type
£10 Off When You Spend Over £100
Enter DH10 At Checkout!
£20 Off When You Spend Over £250
Enter DH20 At Checkout!
£30 Off When You Spend Over £400
Enter DH30 At Checkout!
At Discounted heating we offer you two quick and easy options – Delivery or Collection
Free Delivery on Orders Over £50
- We offer free UK delivery on all orders over £50 inc. VAT**
- Orders under £50 will incur a delivery charge of £5.95 inc. VAT
- Deliveries are between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday ONLY
- Delivery on stocked items is usually 3-5 working days
- We will contact you if the lead time exceeds the standard 3-5 working day lead time
Need it quicker?
We offer a Free Next Day Collection service from over 500 nationwide Plumb Center branches on over half our products across the website
- Simply create an account & add you order to basket
- Select “Collect in Branch” at checkout and select the plumb center branch you would like to collect from or call us for confirmation
- Order before 3pm for collection next business day
- Please call us if you require confirmation that the item you would like to order is eligible for the next day collection service prior to ordering
- We will contact you if your order is not eligible for the next day collection service